We finally came up with a new firmware version for almost all wheels. It is still declared as BETA but we solved all known bugs.
We are releasing it now as open beta so you can report if we still missed some issues.
After updating the firmware you must
- calibrate the h-pattern shifter
- calibrate the center of the wheel
ACL is "Autoclutch". If you have it turned to "on" you send out two different button presses so you can shift and activate the clutch at the same time. This only works with Forza Motorsport and other games where you can assign a button to the clutch axis.
In case you have any issues you should first reset the Tuning settings to default by pressing the tuning button for 10 seconds.
PWGT2 and PWTS: The RF dongle will not work with this firmware version due to the increased data transfer rate
PWGT3RS V2: There was a copy+paste error in the previous file which is now corrected. Please wait a few seconds until the wheel is detected.
- Optimized digital pedal input in Xbox mode
- Fixed issue with ABS not working at 100
- Optimized ABS rumble on lower ABS values
- Improved USB input dataflow
- Optimized cooling (fan)
- Optimized force feedback effects
- Optimized performance with telemetry output on Tuning display
750B will harmonize perfectly with the new driver 1.40 on PC.
Please do not update if you are not confident to do so and if you are happy with your wheel as it is.
Firmware 750B for
- CSR Elite
- 911 GT3 RS V2
- 911 GT2
- 911 Turbo S
Driver 1.40 for
We fixed several issues on the user interface and registry cleanup.